Using colourful and vivid wall surface tiles can provide a distinct environment and jazz up a kitchen area . An attractive kitchen can become a central location for family members – not just during meals but also during chats over coffee. As a result of this high traffic keeping the appearance of your kitchen area, particularly the floor tiles, can be quite hard. Your Kitchen floors are regularly subjected to dust, oil, and bits of food, as well as muddy shoes. The warmth created from your range or oven could dry out stuff fast and make it challenging for you to eliminate these unsightly stains Old cooking oil and bits of caked on food can make your kitchen look dull. This kind of residue can also attract germs and make for an unhealthy environment.
As homeowners, we are not only thinking about how we want our homes to look but we also take into consideration the safety and security of our family, especially when it comes to kitchen areas. If you are concerned about food environment the tips below, will help you keep your kitchen area wall ceramic tiles to maintain their brand-new look for years.
We highly recommend that you clean your kitchen wall tiles every time you clean the cooking surfaces after food preparation. The backsplash as well as the areas that are regularly subjected to grease and cooking oil need to be targeted regularly. The following are some steps on how you can effectively eliminate those annoying stains:
1. Mix 1/4 cup cooking soda with 2 cups of water and 2 tbsp. washing powder. Make a blend in a suitable container. Be sure to make extra solution so you do not have to make a fresh batch every time you want to clean your kitchen area.
2. Before the clean-up, spray the blend on the entire wall surface and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, wipe the tiles with a clean wet rag. If there are still some deposits left, scrub it with a soft bristled brush. You could also use an old tooth brush to target the cements.
3. To finish off, clean down the entire location with a clean wet cloth.
This homemade solution is extremely efficient for cleansing even the dirtiest wall tiles. The soap will aid eliminate the grease and oil, whereas the sodium bicarbonate will neutralise odours. Turn on the ventilation to make sure that the walls dry out quickly.
Challenging Grease Stains
If you are finding it challenging to manage all the family chores, cleaning the kitchen wall surfaces may be the last task in the order of business; until you view black discolorations or mould on them. If this happens to you, below is exactly how you can get rid of these worn in stains
1. Mix 1/2 mug of washing soda (not cooking soda) with 1 gallon of warm water.
2. Be sure to use protective gloves as well as dip a towel in this solution. Eject the excessive fluid and rub on a section of your kitchen area wall tiles.
3. Pick an area that may be hard to see, such as behind your refrigerator. Wait for 5 to 7 minutes. Then rub the area with a clean, wet cloth. If there is no discoloration, duplicate the same procedure for the whole cooking area walls.
Use a brush and scrub away gathered dirt as well as food fragments.
You can repeat the above steps as long as you find them necessary. If you have ceramic kitchen wall tiles, your cleaning job will certainly not be as difficult. Nonetheless, if the grouting becomes badly solied, don’t hesitate to seek professional help.